Junior Team Tennis
Find A League
Junior Team Tennis leagues are organized at various times throughout the year around Florida whether you are a novice, intermediate, or advanced!
Leagues are available in the following areas. Click the link for more information and to register!
- Ocala – Spring
- Orlando – Spring
- North Pinellas – Spring
- South Pinellas – Spring
- Port Orange – Spring
- Seminole – Spring
- St. Johns – Spring
- Tallahassee – Spring
- Volusia (8U/10U) – Spring
- Volusia (12U/14U/18U) – Spring
Skill Level Descriptions
Players 10 & Under follow the Youth Progression PathwayFind Out More About The Youth Pathway
Players 11 to 18 see the basic skill levels for most local Junior Team Tennis programs:
- Novice: For players with limited or no prior organized team tennis or tournament experience. Players should be able to serve, rally and score independently and have been introduced to match play. It is recommended to use a red, orange or green-dot ball for match practice and play.
- Intermediate: For players with prior match play, team tennis and/or tournament experience. Players in this division may have accumulated USTA Florida ranking points as a result of USTA Florida sanctioned tournament play.
- Advanced: For players with considerable team tennis and/or tournament experience. Players who have accumulated 200 or more points competing in USTA Florida sanctioned tournaments must play in the advanced division. All advanced divisions will play with the yellow ball.
Team Tennis Challenges
Team Tennis Challenges are team tournaments organized by USTA Florida where teams of varying age and skill levels from all throughout Florida compete against one another. These one-to-two day tournaments are open to kids ages 6-18 who participate in at least two USTA Junior Team Tennis local league matches. These events are offered at the end of the spring and fall seasons of local league play.
Check Out Upcoming Events
As part of USTA Florida’s ongoing effort to promote sportsmanship with junior tennis programs, Junior Team Tennis players are recognized for demonstrating good sportsmanship and given USTA Florida Sportsmanship pins. USTA Florida is dedicated to not only promoting a solid competitive atmosphere, but is also committed to developing players into respectful adults.