These documents are required for a player to be listed on the Florida Tentative Ranking list and Florida Endorsement list. They are also required to be considered for selection into the Level 3, 4, & 5 tournaments, Intersectional and Zonal teams, and USTA National Championships. Once the documents are approved the player will be eligible to enter these events.
Note: Names will appear on the Tentative Ranking list when the rankings for the next ranking period are calculated. This will also serve as confirmation that the paperwork has been approved. The Florida “Tentative Rankings” are updated approximately 1 time per month in accordance with the schedule of Florida’s level 3, 4 and 5 tournaments.
All Junior players, who intend to participate in the events listed above must mail the following documents and be approved by the USTA Florida office the Tuesday before the Registration Deadline of the level 3, 4 or 5. Upon approval from our office you will receive a confirmation email including the payment link for the processing fee. For questions please contact Nolan Brewer: Brewer@ustaflorida.com
If you need to update the address in your USTA account, please call Member Services at 1-800-990-8782.
- Parent’s Phone Number and Email Address: You must provide this in order to receive the online payment link for the processing fee of $31.17 per player. Once your documents are approved by our office you will be emailed the payment link directly.
- A copy of the player’s birth certificate.
- A copy of a Declaration of Domicile, signed by the parent(s) proving that the player’s parent(s) live and work in Florida. The Declaration of Domicile form can be obtained at your County Clerk of Courts Office. This document must be notarized.
- The player’s USTA Member number
- If the player’s Birth Certificate is from a foreign country then the player must submit a copy of the Permanent Resident Card, commonly called “the Green Card.” Visas, no matter what type, do not satisfy this rule.
Find Your Florida Clerk Of Court Office