Junior Team Tennis
Join A Team
Junior Team Tennis leagues are organized at various times throughout the year around Florida whether you are a novice, intermediate, or advanced!
Leagues are available in the following areas. Click the link for more information and to register!
- City of Miami – Spring
- Marion/Ocala – Spring
- Monroe – Spring
- Orlando – Spring
- Port Orange – Spring
- Seminole – Spring
- St. Johns – Spring
- Tallahassee – Spring
- Volusia (8U/10U) – Spring
- Volusia (12U/14U/18U) – Spring
Don’t see a League in your area? Click the the button below to find a local League Contact in your area or check out our Start A League/Team section.
Start A League/Team
Starting a Junior Team Tennis League is easier than you think!
- Find two dedicated volunteers to help you in your area*
- Fill out the contact form to the right
- Secure a facility
- Create a budget & submit for approval (forms will be provided)
*NOTE: Completed background check with USTA Safe Play will be required.
USTA Florida staff are here to assist you throughout the process. Once your league is approved, you’ll receive a toolkit and promotional support to help reach new and existing players. Start planning your League today!
Skill Level Descriptions
Basic skill levels for most local Junior Team Tennis programs include:
- Novice: For players with limited or no prior organized team tennis or tournament experience. Players should be able to serve, rally and score independently and have been introduced to match play. Depending on the age division, it is recommended to use a red, orange or green-dot ball for match practice and play.
- Intermediate: For players with prior match play, team tennis and/or tournament experience. Players in this division may have accumulated USTA Florida ranking points as a result of USTA Florida sanctioned tournament play. It is recommended that age divisions 11-18u play with the yellow ball and age divisions 8-10u play with the orange ball.
- Advanced: For players with considerable team tennis and/or tournament experience. Players who have accumulated 200 or more points competing in USTA Florida sanctioned tournaments must play in the advanced division. All advanced divisions will play with the yellow ball.
Team Tennis Challenges
Team Tennis Challenges are team tournaments organized by USTA Florida where teams of varying age and skill levels from all throughout Florida compete against one another. These one-to-two day tournaments are open to kids ages 6-18 who participate in at least two USTA Junior Team Tennis local league matches. These events are offered at the end of the spring and fall seasons of local league play.
Check Out Upcoming Events