January 19th, 2021
Upcoming Love Serving Autism In-Person and Virtual Classes
Love Serving Autism, the non-profit organization providing specialized therapeutic programs focusing on tennis in Florida and beyond, is offering several in-person and virtual classes for autistic players. The organization offers tennis, communication and life skills for children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders and developmental challenges.
Current & Upcoming Community-Based Programs:
- Jan. 2-Feb. 6 – Greenacres (Session 1) – Samuel J. Ferrari Community Park
- Jan. 3-Feb. 7 – Orlando – Gooding Todero Academy
- Jan. 8-Feb.12 – Palm Beach Gardens (10&Under) – Palm Beach Gardens Tennis Center
- Jan. 9-Feb.13 – Palm Beach Gardens (11&Older) – Palm Beach Gardens Tennis Center
- Jan. 20-Feb.24 – Pensacola – Roger Scott Tennis Center
- Jan. 22-Feb. 26 – Boca Raton (11&Older) – Patch Reef Park Tennis Center
- Jan. 23-Feb. 27 – St. Petersburg – Bardmoor Golf & Country Club
- Jan. 23-Feb. 27 – Boca Raton (10&Under) – Patch Reef Park Tennis Center
- Jan. 30-Mar. 6 – Plantation – Frank Veltri Tennis Center
- Feb. 2-Mar. 27 – Greenacres (Session 2) – Samuel J. Ferrari Community Park
- Feb. 2021 – Cocoa Beach – Racquet Club of Cocoa Beach
- Feb. 2021 – Palm Beach Gardens (Adult Program) – Palm Beach Gardens Tennis Center
For more information about these programs, registration information, and the latest programs offered please visit the LSA Program Registration page.
LSA is also continuing their weekly virtual classes on Zoom. The goal for the virtual tennis classes is to bring joy and happiness to LSA families in a way that promotes health and fitness while providing an additional structured social and recreational activity for their routine. The online adaptive tennis classes include greetings, character development traits, warm-up exercises, stretching, hand-eye skills, stroke production and a group cheer.
For more information on how to register for the virtual tennis classes and for the latest upcoming virtual events, please visit LSA Zoom Classes.
To learn more about Love Serving Autism, visit www.LoveServingAutism.org or check out the organization’s Facebook page.