June 14th, 2021
Upcoming Love Serving Autism In-Person and Virtual Classes
Love Serving Autism, the non-profit organization providing specialized therapeutic programs focusing on tennis in Florida and beyond, is offering several in-person and virtual classes for autistic players in the coming months. The organization offers tennis, communication and life skills for children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders and developmental challenges.
- Jun. 11 – July 2 – Boca Raton, Patch Reef Park Tennis Center (11 & up)
- Jun. 12 – July 3 – Boca Raton, Patch Reef Park Tennis Center (10 & under)
- Jun. 12 – July 3 – Greenacres, Samuel J. Ferrari Community Park
- Jun. 12 – July 3 – Plantation, Frank Veltri Tennis Center
- Jun. 12 – July 10 – Wellington, Wellington Tennis Center
- Jun. 17 – July 22 – Orlando, Gooding Todero Academy
- Jun. 18 – July 23 – Vero Beach, Riverside Park Racquet Club
- Jun. 24 – July 22 – Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Gardens Tennis Center (Adult Program)
- Jun. 25 – Aug. 6 – Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Gardens Tennis Center
- Jun. 26 – Aug. 14 – Boynton Beach, Barrier Free Park Boynton Beach Tennis Center
- Jun. 27 – Aug. 8 – Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Gardens Tennis Center (Orange Ball)
- TBD, Fall 2021 – Pensacola, Roger Scott Tennis Center
- TBD, Fall 2021 – St. Petersburg, Bardmoor Golf & Country Club
- TBD, Fall 2021 – Sunrise, JAFCO Children’s Ability Center
For more information about these programs, registration information and the latest program offerings, please visit the LSA Program Registration page.
— Love Serving Autism (@LSAAutismTennis) June 6, 2021
Along with on-court opportunities, Love Serving Autism has also continued offering weekly virtual classes on Zoom. LSA’s virtual tennis and yoga classes are designed to not only be fun, but also to promote health and safety for families with the addition of structured social and recreational activities that can be easily included in their daily routine. The online adaptive tennis classes include greetings, character development traits, warm-up exercises, stretching, hand-eye skills, stroke production and a group cheer.
For more information on how to register for the virtual tennis classes and for the latest upcoming virtual events, please visit LSA Zoom Classes.
To learn more about Love Serving Autism, visit www.LoveServingAutism.org or check out the organization’s Facebook page.