These documents are required for a player to be listed on the Florida Tentative Ranking list and Florida Endorsement list. They are also required to be considered for selection into the Level 3, 4, & 5 tournaments, Intersectional and Zonal teams, and USTA National Championships. Once the documents are received the player will be eligible to enter these events.
Note: Names will appear on the Tentative Ranking list when the rankings for the next ranking period are calculated. This will also serve as confirmation that the paperwork has been approved. The Florida “Tentative Rankings” are updated approximately 1 time per month in accordance with the schedule of Florida’s level 3, 4 and 5 tournaments.
All Junior players, who intend to participate in the events listed above must submit the following and be approved by the USTA Florida office 3 weeks before the start of the level 3, 4 or 5”.
(Email will not be accepted.)
- A copy of the player’s birth certificate.
- A copy of a Declaration of Domicile, signed by the parent(s) proving that the player’s parent(s) live and work in Florida. The Declaration of Domicile form can be obtained at your County Clerk of Courts Office. This document must be notarized.
- A copy of the player’s USTA card.
- Processing fee of $30.00 per player. Please make the check out to USTA Florida.
- If the player’s Birth Certificate is from a foreign country then the player must submit a copy of the Permanent Resident Card, commonly called “the Green Card.” Visas, no matter what type, do not satisfy this rule.
Find Your Florida Clerk Of Court Office