The USTA National Campus has teamed up with ThanksUSA to benefit military families at the inaugural Charity Pro-Am on December 11-12, 2021. The event will support scholarships for military spouses and children through the mission of ThanksUSA.
The pro-am doubles tournament will feature touring players and tennis greats including Frances Tiafoe, a ThanksUSA National Spokesperson. Please view the schedule below:
Saturday, December 11
- Open hitting session at the USTA National Campus, followed by happy hour with fellow players and special guests
Sunday, December 12
- 10:00 a.m. – Tour of USTA National Campus
- 11:00 a.m. – Warm-up clinic
- 12:30 p.m. – Pro-am doubles tournament
- 3:00 p.m. – Pro exhibition
- 3:30 p.m. – Reception and silent auction
A Veterans’ tennis tournament will be held prior to the Pro-Am kick-off, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Sunday. This tournament is open to military service members and veterans.
ThanksUSA, a 501(c)(3) organization, thanks and supports the men and women of the United States Armed Forces by providing need-based scholarships and career enrichment opportunities for their children and spouses. Since 2006, the organization has awarded 5,000 scholarships valued at more than $16 million to recipients across all 50 states who represent all branches of the U.S. military.
For more information on the ThanksUSA Charity Pro-Am, please visit www.thanksusa.org/pro-am.