USTA Florida and USPTA Florida are proud to present a Virtual Education Day for teaching professionals and tournament directors on Dec. 12, 2020.
The half-day virtual education event will focus on USPTA and USTA Florida plans to support providers in 2021 and will provide a demo of new tournament administration tools. All tournament directors and Florida tennis teaching professionals are invited and encouraged to participate. Credits will be provided to all USPTA professionals who attend.
Date: December 12, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Virtual Platform: Adobe Connect
- 1:00 p.m. – Welcome/Cup of Joe (Joe D’Aleo and Laura Bowen)
- 2:00 p.m. – Serve Tennis/Tournament Admin (USTA National Staff, Dan Holman)
- 3:00 p.m. – Tournament Director Q&A (Thad Hawkes, Nolan Brewer, Andy Gladstone)
- 4:00 p.m. – Building a Tournament Budget (Clark Higgs)
- 5:00 p.m. – Happy Hour/Open Q&A (USPTA Florida/USTA Florida Boards)
Register by December 9, 2020 to secure your spot!
For more information, please visit www.USTAFlorida.com/usptaflvirtualed.