Calling all professional women in tennis!
USTA Florida, in collaboration with USPTA Florida, invite you to a free two-day Pro-Women’s Virtual Conference sponsored by Fred Pryor & CareerTrack. The conference will be held Thursday, May 28 and Friday, May, 29, from 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
This special virtual Women’s Conference will feature two tracks as separate half-day sessions, packed full of powerful workshops designed to energize and invigorate you — giving you new ideas and strategies to achieve and succeed according to your goals and standards. The half-day sessions allow the flexibility to attend the workshops most relevant and important to you. You’ll also have the opportunity to connect and network with other area professionals — contacts that will be valuable to you long after the conference has ended.
Learn more about speaker, trainer and facilitator LaShahn Taylor here.
Thursday, May 28 – Track 1 (Blue)
9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
- Session 1: Management and Leadership Skills for Women
- Session 2: Managing Multiple Projects and Priorities
- Session 3: Managing Emotions in the Workplace
- Session 4: How to Become Self-Confident and in Control
Friday, May 29 – Track 2 (Green)
- Session 1 Assertive Communication Skills
- Session 2: Dealing with Difficult People
- Session 3: Getting It All Done
- Session 4: Stress Solutions for Women
Space is limited. The deadline to register is May 15, 2020.
Participants will be able to join the conference via PC, Mac, iOS or Android devices.
We look forward to virtually seeing you at the Women’s Conference!