Toss out your tennis whites, and get your GLO on at the first-ever USTA Florida OVERNIGHT adult team tennis XGLOsive event in Florida!
Join the fun as we take over Sanchez-Casal Academia in Naples this February for a one-of-a-kind adult team tennis event.
We will kick things off at sunset with dinner and an opening celebration. Teams will also enjoy midnight snacks, cash bar, and breakfast.
After dark, teams will enjoy an XGLOsive-style warm-up, followed by a tiebreak-style tournament that will run all night on three black-light powered courts.
All you need to participate is four people (max of six) of any age and skill level. The rules are modified to level the playing field, and the battle against sleep will be your biggest opponent. Teams will play a minimum of nine matches.
$1,000 to the winner and ultimate bragging rights as the first-ever Blacklight Overnight Tennis Event Champion!
Format Of Play
- Adults 18 & Over
- Teams will consist of no less than 4 players and no more than 6 players.
- You can update player names until check in time on the day of the event
- All teams are gender and skill level neutral
- All Matches Played on three XGLOsive Blacklight courts and play will be overnight
- DJ/Music will be playing throughout the entire night
- 30 Total Teams Compete in Round Robin Format with Live Random Draw for Court placement
- All 30 teams will be guaranteed at least 9 matches. All matches will consist of a 10- point tiebreaker with sudden death play
- Top 24 out of 30 teams will move on to Compass draw & single elimination draw format to determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams
- 10 Teams per court
- Random Draw for court placement no seeds
- Full court doubles any combination of players allowed
- Each team will play a 10-point tiebreak sudden death formatSkill and Gender Neutral
Exclusive XGLOsive balls used
- One Serve, playing all lets, at 9-9 in tiebreak next point wins match
- Each player on team must play at least 2 matches during round robin play
- Coman Tiebreak so switching every 4 points, at the changeovers you may tag your teammates in and out to complete the tiebreak
- Top 5 teams from each court and 1 bonus spot (next top point holder) will move on to compete for 1st and 2nd place in a waterfall draw
- The 6th and 7th place teams from each court with 2 bonus spots (the next biggest point holders) will move on to a single elimination draw for 3rd place
Registration & Hotels
This event is limited to the first 30 teams. Teams
Click the button below to register your team today!
*Refunds up to 30 days before event
For questions regarding hotel options and reservations click the button below to download the form and send it to Rogelio De Haro at Rogeliodh@sanchez-casal.com