The USTA Florida “Bobby Curtis” Junior State Championships is the most competitive USTA Section junior championships in the U.S., spawning the most players of any USTA Section to go on to the professional circuit and rank No. 1 in the world.
Entry to this tournament is open to specified residents only. Players and their parents are required to be permanent residents of Florida in order to be eligible for this level tournament. Paperwork (as per the link) proving the parents and player are permanent residents must be RECEIVED in the USTA Florida office and APPROVED three weeks from the start date of the Level 3, 4, or 5 tournament, Players wishing to check their approval can check the Tentative Ranking list published approximately 16 days before the start of the tournament or check with the USTA Florida office: email@example.com
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, September 01, 2019 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
*ALL competing players must complete the USTA National Campus waiver form prior to the tournament
USTA Travel is the exclusive accommodations provider for the USTA National Campus.
We’ve made it easy for you to reserve rooms with great rates and in the best locations.
For any questions, please contact a member of the USTA Travel team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tournament Director & Referee
Tournament Director: Jason Gilbert
Referee: Tracy Morgan
Click the buttons below for general tournament information below. Go directly to the updated draws and schedules using the individual division buttons below.
Court Surfaces by Division & Practice Courts
- Coming soon
Players can record their time on the court by using the Playsight QR Codes located near the benches on each court. The QR code is designed for you to record and save your playing time to your personal account.
- Download the “Playsight” app on your mobile device.
- Allow all notifications and Select Team USA as your facility
- Open the Playsight app and click “Scan QR”
- Locate the PlaySight QR code near the benches on each court (be sure to look for the arrow indicating the court and its number) and scan the QR Code
- The QR code is designed for you to record and save your playing time to your personal account.
- Please don’t forget to stop the recording and press the “leave court” tab upon completion of you session.
Stop by the Innovation Lab in the Welcome Center for more information.
Connect With Us