What if I move here from another USTA Section?

Players moving here from another USTA Section simply need to complete the steps below.  Once completed we will “grandfather” the player into our system based on their player record if they have one.

  1. Update the address on the player’s USTA Membership.
  2. Contact Jen Wysocki at wysocki@ustaflorida.com with the player’s USTA #

Posted in: Youth Progression Pathway