Has your child expressed any interest in trying tennis or playing tennis? Has your child picked up a racquet and wanted to continue playing? Does your child love the game?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, then our summer camp is the place to be. Come join us for a summer of fun.
Children, of all skill levels, ages 6 – 14 are welcome. They will learn the fundamentals of tennis and apply what they have learned in fun games and matches with their peers.
This camp will be supervised and taught by an USPTA Certified Professional.
Half day and full day options are offered.
Daily Camp Schedule as follows:
DUE TO SAFETY PRECAUTIONS, DAILY DROP OFF WILL BE NO EARLIER THAN 8:00 AM
– 8:15am-8:30am Check-in
– 8:30am-9:00am Warm-up
– 9:00am-10:30am Tennis Instruction/Drills
– 10:30am-10:45am Break
– 10:45am-12:00pm Tennis Games
– 12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch
– 1:00pm HALF DAY PICK UP
– 1:00pm-1:30pm Daily Group Sport Game
– 1:30pm-2:30pm Tennis Group Games
– 2:30pm-3:30pm Kid’s Choice of Games
– 3:30pm-3:45pm Break
– 3:45pm-4:45pm Match Play or Tennis Games
– 4:45pm-5:00pm FULL DAY PICK UP (Mandatory Pickup)
Keep up with Florida tennis at any time from anywhere with the brand new USTA Florida mobile app, now available through:
Apple Store Google Play