USTA Category II Event. Also selected by the USTA to earn ITF Grade 1 status in 2020.
Prize Money $5,000 plus.
In cooperation with Trish Faulkner, the 2020 EVENT WILL BE HELD AT THE CITY OF PALM BEACH GARDENS TENNIS CENTER, WINNER OF THE 2014 USTA NATIONAL FACILITY AWARD & 2018 USTA Florida Member Organization of the year. The Center is at 5110 117th Court North, 33418, and so enjoys the benefits of a Palm Beach Gardens venue: proximity to fine dining, outstanding shopping and a wealth of recreational opportunities.
- FFIC consolation in singles and FMLC in doubles.
- Coman Tiebreak is used for both singles and doubles.
- 10-Point Match Tie-Break will be used in all Singles & Doubles Consolation matches.
- There will be a Single-Elimination QUARTER-FINAL PLAYOFF in all events with sufficient entrants.
- HEAD-PENN MARATHON BALLS WILL BE USED.
- Please note that there will be NO TOWEL SERVICE at this venue.
- Tuesday matches will be singles and doubles in 50, 60, 70 divisions.
- 40s, 80s will start Wednesday.
- 30s will start Thursday or Friday
PLEASE ALLOW TIME FOR REQUIRED REGISTRATION!
- Registration is open Monday 3pm – 5pm and Tuesday 10am onwards.
- Registration can also be taken prior to first matches for players who may start later in the week. Please come early to do this.
TO REACH THE TENNIS CENTER:
- From Turnpike: East on PGA to Shady Lakes, north to the Tennis Center
- From I-95, PGA Boulevard west to Shady Lakes, turn north to the Tennis Center.
Included Player luncheons on-site Wednesday and Thursday.
- Luncheon guests are $15.
Friday night Happy Hour/Party at Burger Bar will be offered with tournament specials.
Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens, centrally located at the corner of PGA Boulevard and Military Trail.
- Single, double or triple is $199/night.
- Cut-off date for rate to be guaranteed is January 7.
- Call the hotel directly at 561-622-1000 or the 1-800-362-2779 Embassy Suites Toll Free Reservation line.
- You must identify your self as Grandes Dames.