Sectional Regulations Team Eligibility 2.03A(5): The minimum number of required team members in the Mixed 55 & Over is six (6) for all NTRP levels. All teams MUST have 6 eligible team members to combine and compete for their first scheduled match. Entry fees will not be refunded to teams that withdraw after the tournament schedule is first published.
Team Entry Deadline: November 4, 2019
- $35.00 per player
- $40.00 per player for on-site registration
- Team payment mailed directly to the facility. Make checks payable to: Tennis Foundation of St. Petersburg
- Mail checks to: St. Pete Tennis Center (Attn: Jack Bailey) 650 18th Ave., St. Petersburg, FL 33705
- Include with your payment a copy of your roster from TennisLink. Highlight the names of the players attending
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in St. Petersburg, Fla., located less than seven miles from the St. Petersburg Tennis Center, is happy to offer USTA Florida a very special rate of $109 a night for this event.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg North
2171 54th Ave. North
St. Petersburg, FL 33714
Please use the link below or call the front desk at 727-520-7800 to make your reservation. Mention code: USTA
General & Match Play Information
Tournament Director: Jack Bailey
Tournament Referee: TBD
Scoring: All matches played at the Mixed 55 & Over Invitational shall be the best of two tiebreak sets with a set tiebreak (using the Coman tiebreak procedure) at 6-all. In the event of split sets, a match tiebreak (using the Coman tiebreak procedure) shall be played in lieu of a third set.
Court Surface: Clay
Coaching: No coaching allowed
Awards: Awards will be provided to the Champions and Finalists in each flight.
Team Captain Phone Conference
A Phone conference will be scheduled for:
- Tuesday, November 12th at 12 Noon and 7:30 PM (Eastern Time).
The captain may choose which time suits his/her schedule best. A call-in number will be sent to the captain under separate email. It’s highly recommended the captain or a team representative be on one of the calls.
Team Captain Check-in
Friday, November 15, 2019
- Tournament Desk at St. Pete Tennis Center
- Check In will begin at 7:00 AM
- Captain’s will receive their team bag with line-up cards, captain’s gift and raffle tickets.
- Please check-in at least 30 minutes before your FIRST scheduled match time.
Team List & Schedule
Click the buttons below for team lists and schedules.