The Mardy Fish Children’s Foundation will be elevated to a $25,000 tournament in 2019, up from a $15,000 event in 2018, ensuring higher-quality ranked players competing in the event than in years past. A 28-player qualifying tournament will start Monday, April 29 with main-draw play starting Tuesday, April 30 concluding with the singles final on Sunday, May 5.
A special pre-qualifying tournament open to all entrants will be played at The Boulevard starting Wednesday, April 24 with the winner earning a place in the 28-player qualifying tournament. The tournament is part of the newly restructured and rebranded ITF World Tennis Tour.
Kids are FREE to ALL matches ALL week!
Check fun Kids Week highlights:
- Monday featured programs: Children’s Homeless Foundation – Youth Swim Team, Sherwood Farm – Intro to Equine
- Tuesday featured program: Youth Guidance
- Wednesday featured programs: Treasure Coast Elementary Garden Club – food tastings, Indian River Golf Foundation, SNAG Golf – put put demos
- Thursday featured programs: LOTA Sports, Net Generation Tennis Clinic with LOTA 4:30p – 6:00p (pizza provided) hosted by MFCF Youth Advisory Council.
- To register for the FREE Tennis Clinic, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday featured programs: Boys & Girls Club – Face Painting for kids
- Saturday featured program: Fall Junior Tennis League Match Play
- Sunday program host: Sebastian Elementary School Futures Finals @ 11:00a, Sebastian Elementary Dance Team Open Cheer @ 1:00p
*Times of events are subject to change based on match schedule. All children must be accompanied by an adult. No child drop-offs.