Do you need to update your Delegate contact information? Please fill out the form below.
- Organization Members shall have one (1) delegate and one (1) vote per delegate.
- Delegates – Each delegate shall be appointed or elected in accordance with each
Organization Member’s policies provided:
a. Each delegate and the organization the delegate represents shall be a current member of the USTA.
b. Each delegate must be at least nineteen (19) years of age.
c. Each delegate may only be a delegate for one Organization Member
- Alternate Delegates – An alternate delegate may be named by the Organization Member in the event a registered delegate is unable to serve and must meet the same qualifications of a delegate.
- Organization Members and delegates are entitled to notice of all meetings of the membership. Delegates are entitled to be present and vote at all meetings of the membership.
- Individual Members are entitled to be present at all meetings of the membership but shall have no voting rights.
For questions about this form, please contact Lynne Salus.