Do you need to update your Delegate contact information? Please fill out the form below.
In order to vote at this meeting, Delegates must provide or update information no later than November 14, 2020.
- Organization Members shall have one (1) delegate and one (1) vote per delegate.
- Delegates – Each delegate shall be appointed or elected in accordance with each
Organization Member’s policies provided:
a. Each delegate and the organization the delegate represents shall be a current member of the USTA.
b. Each delegate must be at least nineteen (19) years of age.
c. Each delegate may only be a delegate for one Organization Member
- Alternate Delegates – An alternate delegate may be named by the Organization Member in the event a registered delegate is unable to serve and must meet the same qualifications of a delegate.
- Organization Members and delegates are entitled to notice of all meetings of the membership. Delegates are entitled to be present and vote at all meetings of the membership.
- Individual Members are entitled to be present at all meetings of the membership but shall have no voting rights.
For questions about this form, please contact Lynne Salus.