USTA Florida will hold our Annual Meeting of the Membership on Nov. 13th from 1pm to 3pm EST. Member Organization Voting Delegates, Board Members and staff eligible for the Nominating Committee are invited to attend. Please read the information below to determine your role. You must register in advance to attend this meeting.
The Annual Meeting will be held via Zoom.
Delegates, Board Members, and staff will receive an email by USTA FL with further information.
Review the agenda in in advance. Click the link below to download the meeting agenda.
The following are invited to attend.
Do you have questions about this year’s Annual Meeting of the Membership?
Voting Delegates & Alternates
Delegates or Alternates will vote on association business during the meeting. You must attend the virtual meeting to vote. Please read the information below to find out if you are a delegate or alternate, learn how you can update your information prior to the meeting, and see a preview of how voting will be conducted.
USTA Florida ByLaws Article 3 Section 2: Delegates
- Organization Members shall have one (1) delegate and one (1) vote per delegate.
- Delegates – Each delegate shall be appointed or elected in accordance with each
Organization Member’s policies provided:
a. Each delegate and the organization the delegate represents shall be a current member of the USTA.
b. Each delegate must be at least nineteen (19) years of age.
c. Each delegate may only be a delegate for one Organization Member
- Alternate Delegates – An alternate delegate may be named by the Organization Member in the event a registered delegate is unable to serve and must meet the same qualifications of a delegate.
- Organization Members and delegates are entitled to notice of all meetings of the membership. Delegates are entitled to be present and vote at all meetings of the membership.
- Individual Members are entitled to be present at all meetings of the membership but shall have no voting rights.
Review the the list of Member Organizations and Delegate information to make sure your listing is accurate.
During the meeting, delegates will vote/participate on the following matters:
- Approval of Minutes from the previous Annual Meeting
- Vote on Bylaw Amendments
- Adjourn the Meeting
If you have general questions or need assistance, please contact Laura Bowen below.